1. High Quality Lead Brick For Forklist Counterweight
Lead is a construction material of major importance in chemical and related industries because
lead resists attack by a wide range of chemicals. Lead sheet is also used in building construction for roofing and flashing, shower pans, flooring, x-ray and gamma-ray protection, and vibration damping
and soundproofing. Sheet for use in chemical industries and building construction is made from either pure lead or 6% antimonial lead. Calcium-lead and calcium-lead-tin alloys are also suitable for many of
· Bridge Weights
· Commercial Elevator Weights
· Forklift Counterweights and Additions
· Marine Ballast Weights
· Industrial Mine Shaft Weights
· Window Sash Weights
· Damper Weights
· Other Solutions
Most common sizes of lead bricks are in stock for immediate delivery from our warehouse.
Over 300 tons of standard ingot lead bars
Learn more about our lead ingots
Over 20 tons (18,182kg) of either bagged shot or bulk lead shot
Learn more about out lead shot
Over 70 tons of sheet lead
Learn more about out sheet lead
Lead: An Overview
Name : Lead (Latin: plumbum)
Symbol : Pb
Boling Point : about 1,740°C
Melting Point : 327.5°C
Color : bluish white
Density of solid [/kg m-3] : 11340 at 20°C
Classification : Metallic
Solubility : Insoluble in water
Atomic Number : 82
Atomic Weight : 207.2 (1) g m
Conditions to Avoid : Heat, flames, ignition sources and incompatibles
Stability : Stable under ordinary conditions of use and storage;
|Element||Compositon ( Weight Percent )|| |
|Lead (min) by difference ||99.97 UNS No. L 50021 ||99.995 UNS No. L 50006 |
|Grade ||Refined Pure lead ||Low Bismuth Low Silver Pure Lead |
|Ag||0.0075 maximum ||0.0010 maximum |
|As||0.0005 maximum ||0.0005 maximum |
|Bi ||0.025 maximum ||0.0015 maximum |
|Cu||0.0010 maximum ||0.0010 maximum |
|Fe||0.001 maximum ||0.0002 maximum |
|Ni||0.0002 maximum ||0.0002 maximum |
|Sb||0.0005 maximum ||0.0005 maximum |
|Sn||0.0005 maximum ||0.0005 maximum |
|Te||0.0001 maximum ||0.0001 maximum |
|Zn||0.001 maximum ||0.0005 maximum |
Lead plate viewing windowsare an important feature for any scanning room, safely allowing the operator to view their patient in a protective environment.
Depending on your requirements, lead plate can be provided at any size, and the lead material used in the glass can vary depending on the strength of protection needed.
1) Lead plate
2) Thickness from 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0m, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0 mm, 5.0 mm, 6.0 mm, 7.0m, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm
3) Max width: 150cm
4) Used for Radiation Shield
5) Shape avaiable : Flat ,Coil / Roll , Round , Bar , Pipe
|Custom thicknesses available on request|
|LEAD THICKNESS CHART|
| THICKNESS|| DECIMAL|| MM|| LBS. PER SQ. FT|
2. Terms of medical X ray lead sheet / plate :
Payment: T/ T
Delivery time: About 3 days after your payment
Packing: Foams and wooden case
Shipping: Tianjin Xingang port.
We are known for the superior production of standard medical X ray lead sheet;
When it comes to delivering the best quality lead metal sheet we arethe manufacturing unit you can always trust.
These metal sheets areflexible and so can easily be converted into the desired shape makingthem suitable for various purposes.
The unique properties of lead mean that it is one of the most energy efficient construction materials available.
· With a low melting point of 327°C, lead has one of the lowest energy demands of any metal and lowers the cost of recycling.
· Because of lead's low melting point the process of recycling is very energy efficient, requiring approximately one-third of the energy involved in winning lead from its ore.
One of the elements considered in a life cycle analysis is the impact on global warming and lead sheet has a considerable advantage over other metals.
X-ray Protective Door
The three most significant factors to consider are:
· Lead sheet's low melting point enables recycling with minimal impact on global warming.
· Very low surface corrosion means insignificant impacts on water and soil contamination.
· As 100% secondary materials are used in its manufacture there is no impact on resource depletion.
Lead Glass ;
1. Payment terms : T/T ;
2. Port of shipment : Tianjin Xingang port , Shanghai port , Qingdao port ;
3. Delivery time : 15 days ;
4. Package : Iron belt fix ,load in container or bulk ;
Δ We have our professional international trade team , we can deliver the cargo on time as per the contract ; and settle the issues arising during the transportation promptly ;
Δ Good cooperation with reputation miller , the good quality can be well guaranteed
Δ Provide good after-sale service , we can assign the worker to install the equipment at your site ; if the cargo is damage after reach to your company ,we can settle the problem at the first time ;
Δ We will guarantee the quality for our client from beginning to the end .
How to make the order ?
Δ First step , Please contact with our sales team , talked about the cargo details , if need sample , we can supply the sample for free ;
Δ If the sample can reach to requirement , the client can sign the contract with our company;
Δ Before shipment , client can inspect the cargo loading and seal the container , we also can accept inspection of the third party ( Such as SGS ,BV etc ) ;
Δ After 5 days of shipment , we will send the documents of customs clearance to you ;
Δ After get the cargo , please give feedback to us ;
We are one of the best lead sheetexporters in China enjoying full trust and favor of our clients.
|Product Name||Thick||Weight (KG) ||Wide/Length (meter)||mm PB|
| lead sheet ||1mm ||51.03||1*4.5 ||1mm PB |
|lead sheet||2mm||49.90||1*2.2 ||2mm PB |
|lead sheet||6mm||136.08/ 204.12||1*2/1*3||6mm PB|