Plate 2507 Duplex Stainless Steel (UNS S32750 )
Stainless steel Super Duplex 2507 is designed to handle highly corrosive conditions and situations were high strength is required. High molybdenum, chromium and nitrogen content in Super Duplex 2507 help the material withstand pitting and crevice corrosion. The material is also resistant to chloride stress corrosion cracking, to erosion corrosion, to corrosion fatigue, to general corrosion in acids. This alloy has good weldability and very high mechanical strength.
Our company long-term supply stainless steel products, including stainless steel seamless pipes, stainless steel bar and stainless steel sheet.
The chemical composition of stainless steel grade Super Duplex 2507 is outlined in the following table.
|Chromium, Cr||24 - 26|
|Nickel, Ni||6 - 8|
|Molybdenum, Mo||3 - 5|
|Manganese, Mn||1.20 max|
|Silicon, Si||0.80 max|
|Copper, Cu||0.50 max|
|Nitrogen, N||0.24 - 0.32|
|Phosphorous, P||0.035 max|
|Carbon, C||0.030 max|
|Sulfur, S||0.020 max|
1. Grade: 2205 2507 314 , 904L , 2080 , 1560 , 625 etc;
2. Standard: ASTM AISI etc
3. Surface Finish: 2D, 2B, BA, No. 4 , No.1
4. Specification: 1219 mm x 2438 mm, 1500 mm x 6000 mm or as your requirements
5. Thickness: 3.0 mm ~ 80.0 mm or as your requirements
6. Payment term: Pay 30% down payment by T/T, then the balance against BL copy
7. Package: Export standard package or as your requirements
8. Deliver time: About 15 working days
9. Min order: One ton
If you are really interested in our products, you can feel free to contact us directly. Your specific enquiry will be highly treated. We will quote you our most favorable price.