Ss 430 Black Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Plate
|FOB Price:||US $199-299 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $199-299/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 430 1.4016
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, EN
- Certification: ISO, SGS, BV, RoHS, IBR, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Certificate: Available for Free
- Brand: Tisco Baosteel
- Surface: 2b Ti-Gold Black Ti
- Transport Package: Standard Sea-Worthy Packing
- Origin: Tianjin China
- Type: Stainless Steel Sheets
- Grade: 400 Series
- Shape: Flat
- Surface Treatment: Bright
- Sample: Available for Free
- Thickness: 0.4mm 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.7mm 0.8mm 1.0mm 1.5mm 2mm 3mm
- Trademark: Std-steel
- Specification: CE SGS
- HS Code: 7219900000
1) Types 430 stainless steels provide useful resistance to corrosion on a wide range of moderately oxidizing to moderately reducing environments. The alloys are used widely in equipment and utensils for processing and handling of food, beverages and dairy products. Heat exchangers, piping, tanks and other process equipment in contact with fresh water also utilize these alloys. Building facades and other architectural and structural applications exposed to non marine atmospheres also heavily utilize the 18-8 alloys. In addition, a large variety of applications involve household and industrial chemicals.
Standard: ASTM AISI SUS JIS EN DIN
TK-cold rolled: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0mm
-hot rolled: 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 8.0, 10 ,18, 20 ...70mm 80mm or as requirement
Width x Length : 4" x 8" , 5" x 10" , 5" x 20" , 1200 x 2400mm,
We can customize for you as your requirements.
3). Surface finish: 2D , 2B ,2F , BA , HL , MIRROR , BRUSHED, NO.4 , NO.8
Finish 2B, Finished by heat treatment, pickled after cold rolling, followed by skin pass line to be brighter and smooth. It is the standard surface with improved mechanical properties.
No 2D Finish
A no. 1 Finish after being Cold Rolled, Annealed, Pickled and Passivated. This results in a uniform dull matt finish, superior to a No. 1 Finish.
Suitable for industrial application, and eminently suitable for severe deep drawing as the dull surface, (which may be polished after fabrication) retains the lubricant during the drawing operation.
No. BA Finish
This is more commonly referred to as a BRIGHT ANNEALED (BA) FINISH. Material with a No. 1 finish is Cold Rolled using highly polished rolls in contact with the steel surface. This smooths and brightens the surface.
The smoothness and reflectiveness of the surface improves as the material is rolled to thinner and thinner sizes. Any annealing which needs to be done in order to effect the required reduction in gauge, and the final anneal, is effected in a very closely controlled inert atmosphere. No oxidation or scaling of the surface therefore occurs and there is no need for additional pickling and passivating.
The final surface developed can have "MIRROR" type finish similar in appearance to the highly polished No. 7 and No. 8 Finishes.
4). Technology: Cold rolled/hot rolled
5). Quality: Prime quality
6). Weight of coil: As per actually calculation
|AISI 430 stainless steel/plate(finish 2B/BA/2D)|
|material||201, 202, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 309S, 310S, 317L, 321, 409, 409L, 410, 420, 430, etc|
|surface||2B, BA, HL, 4K, 6K, 8KNO. 1, NO. 2, NO. 3, NO. 4, NO. 5, and so on|
|standard||AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN, GB, JIS, etc|
|specification||(1) thickness: 0.3mm- 100mm|
(2) width: 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, etc
(3) length: 2000mm2440mm, 3000mm, 6000mm, etc
(4) The specifications can be provided as clients' requirement.
|application||(1) Construction, decoration|
(2) petroleum, chemical industry
(3) electrical appliances, automotive, aerospace
(4) house ware, kitchen appliances, cutlery, foodstuff
(5) surgical instrument
|advantage||(1) High surface quality, clean, smooth finish|
(2) Good corrosion resistance, durability than ordinary steel
(3) High strength and to deform
(4) Not easy to be oxidized
(5) Good welding performance
(6) The use of diversity
|package||(1) Products are packed and labeled according to regulation|
(2) According to customers' requirement
|delivery||within 20 working days since we get the deposit,|
mainly according to your quantity and the ways of transportation.
|note||We can supply other grade products as customers' requirement.|