AISI 309 309S Stainless Steel Bright Round Bar
|FOB Price:||US $3,999 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $3,999/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 309, AISI 309, ASTM 309, SUS 309
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, EN
- Certification: ISO, SGS, BV, RoHS, IBR, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Diameter: 4mm to 800mm
- Brand: Tisco Baosteel
- Trademark: Std-steel
- Specification: ASTM, JIS, AISI, EN, GB, KS, DIN
- HS Code: 7222300000
- Type: Stainless Steel Bars
- Grade: 300 Series
- Shape: Round
- Surface Treatment: Bright
- Length: 6m, 5.8m, or 10 M as Required
- Finish: Black Polished Mirror Peeled
- Transport Package: Standard Export Seaworthy Package, or as Required
- Origin: Tianjin China
1. Item: Stainless steel rod, stainless steel bar, 309 stainless steel bar, 309 stainless steel round bar
2. Standard: AISI, ASTM, EN, JIS, DIN, GB
3. Diameter: 12.0mm-480mm
4. Length: 4000mm-7000mm, or as your order.
5. Quality: NO. 1
6. Surface: Black/Polished/Bright
7. Shipment: Within 15-20 working days after receipt of the down payment or Irrevocable L/C sight.
8. Certificate: ISO, SGS, and third part inspection.
9. Capacity: 500 metric tons per month.
10. Payment: By L/C at sight, 100% by TT.
If you are really interested in our products, you can feel free to contact us directly.
Your specific enquiry will be highly treated. We will quote you our most favorable price.
|Product Name||309 Stainless steel rod, 309 steel round bar, 309 round steel|
|Special specifications can also be produced according to drawing and sample|
|Surface||Bright finish, hot rolled pickled, polished|
|Packing||Export-sea worthy packing with each bundle tied and protected|
|Application||These products are widely used in all kinds of architecture and engineering structure|
|Trade Term||FOB Tianjin, China or CIF discharging port|
|Payment term||T/T or L/C|
|Sales Mode||Factory direct sales|
|Delivery Time||20 days or depend on order quantity|
|Loading capacity||The capability for a 20" container: 20-24 tons|