Hot Dipped Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel Coil
|FOB Unit Price:||US $750 US $650|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Ton/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DX51D SPCC SGCC SECC
- Certification: ISO, SGS, BV, RoHS, IBR
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Edge: Slit edge
- Zinc Coating: 50-300G/M2
- Spangle: Zero Mini Regular Big
- Width: 70-1250mm
- Material: Dx51d SGCC Sgch DC51D
- Transport Package: Standard Sea-Worthy Package
- Origin: Tianjin China
- Standard: ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
- Surface Treatment: Coated
- Application: Boiler Plate
- Stock: Stock
- Tolerance: -0.02~+0.02mm
- Thickness: 0.12-4.0mm
- Coil ID: 508-610mm
- Trademark: STD
- Specification: CE SGS RoHS
- HS Code: 7210490000
Hot galvanized sheet and alloying galvanized sheet have excellent performance, ideal combination property including corrosion resistance, formation and coating, and are mainly used for building, automobiles, metallurgy, and electrical equipment. Galvanized sheet is mainly used for making roof, door and window, roller shutter door, and suspended skeleton in building industry, vehicle shell, chassis, door, trunk lid, oil tank and fender in auto industry, steel sash blank and color coated sheet substrate in metallurgy industry, and refrigerator base, shell, refrigerating chamber, kitchen equipment and other parts in electrical equipment industry.
Cold Rolled Sheet:
Cold rolled sheet has excellent type and surface quality and mechanical property indexes meeting customer demands. It is widely used for galvanized substrate, home appliances, tubbing, automobile, building, enamel, and other industries.
1. Thickness: 0.12-4.0mm;
2. Width: 70-mm;
3. Hardness: 380MPa-450MPa;
4. Specification: 0.35*50, 0.4*45, 0.4*65, 0.4*68, etc.;
5. Surface waxed and edges deburred;
6. Standard: As per buyers' specifications among Q195-Q345B in the GB standard;
7. Package: Inner is protect humidity-proof waw paper, medium is plastic film, outer is sackcloth or compound paper packing, or as per customer's requirements.
|Standard||AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, etc|
|Grade||SGCC, DX51D, DX53D, DX54D, etc|
|Zinc Coating||60g/m 2 -180g/m 2|
|Spangle State||regular spangle, small spangle, big spangle, non-spangle|
|Surface Treatment||Chromate, Oil, Lacquer Seal, Phosphating, etc|
|Plating form||Suitable coating surface structure||The following coating types of nominal coating weight range(g/)|
|Pure zinc coating(Z)||Zinc-iron alloy coating(ZF)|
|Equal thickness of coating||N,M,F,R||50-600||60-180|
|Arithmetic of coating||N,M,F||20-150(each side)|
|:50g/layer (pure zinc and zinc alloy) has a thickness of about 7.1μm. :For poor thick coating is formed, the heavier surface coatings and other surface coating weight of the coating weight should not exceed 3 wallpaper.|
|Trademark||Chemical composition (melting analysis) (mass fraction)%,≤|
|Plating species||Plating form||The recommended nominal coating weight(g/)||Plating Code|
|Zn||Equal thickness of coating||60||60|
|ZF||Equal thickness of coating||60||60|
|Z||Arithmetic of coating||30/40||30/40|
· After receive the goods, We hope to get your feedback at first time.
· We could provide installation guide, if you need, we could give you global service.
· Our Sales are 24-hours online for your request.
· We value every inquiry sent to us, ensure quick competitive offer.
· We cooperate with customer to bid tenders. Provide all necessory document.
· We are a sales team, with all techinical support from engineer team.
Welcome to contact with us!