ASTM Carbon Steel Plate (1010 1045 1050 45#)
|FOB Price:||US $599 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $599/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 1045 1050
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Surface Treatment: Milling
- Application: Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flange Plate
- Stock: Stock
- Brand: Tisco Baosteel
- Width: 1000 1500 1800 2000 mm
- Transport Package: Standard Sea-Worthy Package
- Origin: Tianjin China
- Type: Steel Plate
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, IBR
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate
- Mtc: Available for Free
- Thickness: 0.5-100mm
- Trademark: Std-steel
- Specification: CE SGS
- HS Code: 7210709000
AISI 1045 steel is a medium tensile steel supplied in the black hot rolled or normalized condition. It has a tensile strength of 570 - 700 MPa and Brinell hardness ranging between 170 and 210.
AISI 1045 steel is characterized by good weldability, good machinability, and high strength and impact properties in either the normalized or hot rolled condition.
AISI 1045 steel has a low through-hardening capability with only sections of size around 60 mm being recommended as suitable for tempering and through-hardening. However, it can be efficiently flame or induction hardened in the normalized or hot rolled condition to obtain surface hardnesses in the range of Rc 54 - Rc 60 based on factors such as section size, type of set up, quenching medium used etc.
AISI 1045 steel lacks suitable alloying elements and hence does not respond to the nitriding process.
AISI 1045 steel has good machinability in normalized as well as the hot rolled condition. Based on the recommendations given by the machine manufacturers, operations like tapping, milling, broaching, drilling, turning and sawing etc. Can be carried out on AISI 1045 steel using suitable feeds, tool type and speeds.
Certain facts about welding of AISI 1045 steel are:
· AISI 1045 steel is readily welded when correct procedure is followed.
· Welding AISI 1045 steel in through-hardened, tempered and flame or induction hardened condition is not recommended.
· Low hydrogen electrodes are preferred for welding AISI 1045 steel.
· The workpiece is
· Pre-heated at 200° C-300° C (392° F - 572° F)
· Maintained at the same temperature during welding
· Cooled slowly using sand, ashes etc and
· Stress relieved at 550° C - 660° C (1022° F - 1220° F).
1. Thickness: 1.0-100.0mm
2. Width: 1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 1800. And length: Could be cut into any size as per customer's request. Usually our common sizes: 1219mm*2438mm (4*8ft), 1219mm*3048mm (4*10ft) and 1000mm*2000mm.
3. Packing: Wooden case, or customize package.
ASTM 1045 Steel Plate
ASTM 1045 Carbon Steel Plate / Coil
Architectural decoration, luxury doors, wall decoration plate, elevators decorating, KTV indoor decoration, metal tank shell, ship building, decoration inside the train, as well as outdoor works, advertising name plate, the ceiling and cabinets, aisle panels, screen, the tunnel project, hotels, guest houses, entertainment place, kitchen equipment, light industrial and others.
5. Advantage: Colorful, showing the splendor of your quality, wear-resistant as well, strong corrosion resistance, anti-rust property and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
9. Supplier Product Code: SDJM
11. Competitive Advantages of the product
1) Customize pattern and color coating
2) Advantage: Various patterns, splendid decorative effect, fashionable design
|Commodity||1045 Steel Sheet|
|Width||1000mm, 1219mm, 1240mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, etc|
|Length||2000mm-6000mm or as customer request|
|Standard||AISI, ASTM, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS, etc|
|Surface||2B, BA, HL, 8K, No. 4, etc|
|Brand name||TISCO, BG, ZPSS, YUSCO, etc|
|Packaging||Standard export sea-worthy packing|
|Technique||Hot rolled / cold rolled|
|Delivery time||10-30 days|
|Supply ability||500 metric tons/ month|
|Payment terms||30% TT as deposit and the balance should be paid by L/C or against copy of B/L|
|Applications||Stainless Steel hot rolled plate applies to construction field, ships building industry, petroleum and chemical industries, war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger, machinery and hardware fields.|
|Advantages||Strong corrosion and decorative effect;|
Excellent and high quality control; competitive price;
Timely, reliable and efficient delivery;
Cheap, better, faster
|Note||We can produce other standard as the customers' requirement|