Copper Alloy CDA230 CDA240 CDA260 CDA268 CDA270 Brass Bar
|500-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $9.5 US $8|
|Purchase Qty. (KG)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Ton/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CDA230 CDA240 CDA260 CDA268 CDA270
- Application: Air Condition or Refrigerator, Water Tube, Water Heater, Oil Cooler Pipe
- Shape: Round
- Color: Yellow
- Length: 1m 2m 3m 6m
- Condition: Y Y2
- Trademark: STD
- Specification: Cu 68.5%-71.5%
- HS Code: 7407211900
- Type: Brass Bar
- Material: Brass
- Alloy: Alloy
- Standard: ASTMB
- Diameter: 10-150mm
- Composition: Cu 58%-99%
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: China
Characteristics of CDA260 copper alloy:
There is a very good plastic (brass in the best) and high strength, good machinability, easy to weld, the general corrosion is very stable, but easy to produce corrosion cracking.
Application range of CDA260 copper alloy:
CDA260 brass for heat exchangers, paper used tubes, machinery, electronic parts. Specification for heat treatment of CDA260 copper alloy: hot working temperature 750 ~ 830 degrees C; annealing temperature 520 ~ 650 degrees C; eliminate stress of low temperature annealing temperature 260 ~ 270.
Name: brass rod type CDA260
Origin: United States
The copper content is more than 68.5 ~ 71.5 (%)
The impurity content is less than 0.3 (%)
Hardness standard (HV)
Weight standard (kg/ block)
CDA260 brass wire basic situation
Overview of CDA260 copper alloy: zinc as the main element of the copper alloy, with beautiful yellow, referred to as brass. Copper and zinc alloy two yuan, said ordinary brass or simple brass. More than three yuan of brass called special brass or complex brass. Zinc containing low in 36% of the brass alloy by solid solution composition, with excellent cold workability, such as those containing 30% zinc brass is often used for making shell, commonly known as the cartridge brass or brass. Containing zinc in 36 to 42% between the brass alloy and solid solution composition, which is the most commonly used zinc containing six four of 40% brass. In order to improve the performance of ordinary brass, often add other elements, such as aluminum, nickel, manganese, tin, silicon, lead, etc.. Aluminum can improve the brass strength, hardness and corrosion resistance, but the ductility decreases, suitable for seagoing vessel condensing tube and other corrosion resistant parts. Tin can improve the brass strength and corrosion resistance of the sea, so that the Navy brass, thermal equipment and propeller for ship. Lead can improve the cutting performance of brass; this kind of free cutting brass is often used for clock and watch parts. Brass castings are often used to make valves and pipe fittings, etc..
How to make an order?
· Sample approval
· Client make 30% deposit or open LC after confirming the PI
· Client visit our workshop to check quality or arrange Third-party to inspect the cargos.
· After passed Inspection, then we arrange shipment with shipping agent.
· Supplier arrange necessary documents and send copy of these documents
· Client remit balance payment
· Supplier send original documents or telex release the goods
· Quality warranty for 2year after shipment
After sales service
· After receive the goods, We hope to get your feedback at first time.
· We could provide installation guide, if you need, we could give you global service.
· Our Sales are 24-hours online for your request.
· We value every inquiry sent to us, ensure quick competitive offer.
· We cooperate with customer to bid tenders. Provide all necessory document.
· We are a sales team, with all techinical support from engineer team.
Welcome to contact with us!