1.4462 / 2205 Ss Sheet/ Plate
|FOB Price:||US $3,900 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $3,900/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Seaworthy Package, or as Required|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 2205, 1.4462
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, EN
- Certification: ISO, SGS, BV, RoHS, IBR, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Width: 1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 1800mm
- Thickness: 0.3mm-80mm
- Specification: AISI, ASTM, JIS, EN, GB, KS, DIN
- HS Code: 7219900000
- Type: Stainless Steel Sheets
- Grade: 200 Series
- Shape: Flat
- Surface Treatment: Bright
- Length: 2000mm, 2438mm, 3000mm, 6000mm
- Trademark: Std
- Origin: Tianjin China
Duplex 2205 stainless steel (both ferritic and austenitic) is used extensively in applications that require good corrosion resistance and strength. The S31803 grade stainless steel has undergone a number of modifications resulting in UNS S32205, and was endorsed in the year 1996. This grade offers higher resistance to corrosion.
At temperatures above 300°C, the brittle micro-constituents of this grade undergo precipitation, and at temperatures below -50°C the micro-constituents undergo ductile-to-brittle transition; hence this grade of stainless steel is not suitable for use at these temperatures.1. Steel grade: 1.4462, 2205
2. Surface: 2B, BA, No. 4, 8K(mirror), HL, embossing, etching. And more than 100 different patterns for your choice.
3. Colors: Golden, rose golden, titanium golden coating, champagne golden, brown, bronze, titanium black, sapphire blue, purple, gray, silver, coffee champagne, jade-green, etc.
4. Thickness: 0.3-80mm
5. Width: 1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 1800. And length: Could be cut into any size as per customer's request. Usually our common sizes: 1219mm*2438mm (4*8ft), 1219mm*3048mm (4*10ft) and 1000mm*2000mm.
6. Standard: AISI, SUS, etc.
7. Packing: Cover with PVC, and wooden case, or customize package.
` Pressure vessels, tanks, piping, and heat exchangers in the chemical processing industry
` Piping, tubing, and heat exchangers for the handling of gas and oil
`Effluent scrubbing systems
` Pulp and paper industry digesters, bleaching equipment, stock-handling systems
` Rotors, fans, shafts, and press rolls requiring combined strength and corrosion resistance
`Cargo tanks for ships and trucks
` Food processing equipment
9. Advantage: Colorful, showing the splendor of your quality, wear-resistant as well, strong corrosion resistance, anti-rust property and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
10. Supplier Product Code: SDJM
11. Competitive Advantages of the product
1) Stainless Steel Decorative Sheet
2) Customize pattern and color coating
3) Advantage: Various patterns, splendid decorative effect, fashionable design
4) Surface finish: Mirror finish
Table 1 - Composition ranges for 2205 grade stainless steels
(% in 50mm) min
|Rockwell C (HR C)||Brinell (HB)|
|2205||621||448||25||31 max||293 max|