Monel K500 Stainless Steel Bar
|1-49 50-199 200-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,000 US $4,500 US $4,000 US $3,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Monel K500 k400
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, EN
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, IBR, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Dia: 1/4′′~15′′
- Material: S31803 (F51), S32205 (F60), S32750 (F53),
- Ni: 4.5%-8.0%
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: China
- Type: Stainless Steel Bars
- Grade: Duplex Stainless Steel
- Shape: Round
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Length: 1~8 Meters
- Application: Shaft, Heat Exchangers, Valve Parts
- Trademark: Baosteel STD
- Specification: 1/4′′~15′′
- HS Code: 7222200000
1) Duplex round steel bar
2) Dia.: 1/4''~15''
3) Standard: ASTM A276
4) Solution treatment
5) Pass BV audit
|1. Product:||Duplex stainless steel round bar, Duplex stainless steel round rod|
|2. Diameter:||Ø1/4''~Ø15'' ( Ø6mm~Ø400mm)|
|3. Length:||1~8 meters|
|4. Surface:|| * Bright ( cold drawn, peeled & polished, centerless grinding),|
|5. Material:||S31803 (F51), S32205 (F60), S32750 (F53), S32760 (F55), 1.4462|
|6. Standard:||ASTM A276|
|7. Diameter tolerance:||H9, H11, H13 etc. as per clients' requirement|
|8. Length tolerance:||0/+50mm|
|9. Finishing:||Solution treated as per ASTM A276|
|10. Application:||Shaft, Heat exchangers, valve parts, pipe fitting, Marine, Oil and Gas|
|11. Delivery time:||Generally within 15~20 days, as per the quantity|
|12. Package:||Good quality wooden box, will protect the bars safe. ( See pictures below )|
|13. Material Test Cert.||ISO, BV, SGS, Mill test certificate|
|14. Quality:||Prime quality|
2) Chemical composition:
Because the two organizational characteristics, through proper control of chemical composition and heat treatment process, the duplex stainless steel with ferritic stainless steel advantages and austenitic stainless steel, it has excellent toughness and welding of austenitic stainless steel and ferritic stainless steel has high strength and resistance
Chloride stress corrosion together, it is the superior performance of the development as structure materials can be rapidly welding duplex stainless steel, a steel since 80s and has become a martensitic, austenitic and ferritic stainless steel compound. Dual phase stainless steel has the following characteristics:
(1) the double phase stainless steel has good resistance to chloride stress corrosion under low stress. General 18-8 type austenitic stainless steel at above 60 C in neutral chloride solutions are prone to stress corrosion cracking, heat exchanger, evaporator made of this kind of stainless steel in chloride medium and trace hydrogen sulfide industry have produced the tendency to stress corrosion cracking, and double phase stainless steel has good resistance.
(2) the corrosion resistance of stainless steel containing molybdenum is good. The critical pitting potential of duplex stainless steel is similar to that of austenitic stainless steel with the same pitting resistance (PRE=Cr%+3.3Mo%+16N%). Pitting corrosion resistance of duplex stainless steel and austenitic stainless steel is comparable to that of 316L AISI. With 25%Cr, especially the high chromium nitrogen containing stainless steel pitting and crevice corrosion performance than AISI 316L.
(3) with good corrosion resistance and wear corrosion resistance. Under the conditions of some corrosive medium, suitable for the production of pump, valve and other power equipment.
(4) good comprehensive mechanical properties. With high strength and fatigue strength, the yield strength is 2 times as high as that of 18-8 austenitic stainless steel. Solid solution state extension rate reached 25%, the toughness value of AK (V type notch) in more than 100J.
(5) good welding performance, hot cracking tendency is small, generally do not need to preheat before welding, after welding without heat treatment, and 18-8 type austenitic stainless steel or carbon steel and other dissimilar welding.
Duplex stainless steel
Duplex stainless steel
(6) the hot working temperature range of dual phase stainless steel with low chromium (18%Cr) is wider than that of 18-8 type austenitic stainless steel, the resistance is small, but can not be forged. With high chromium (25%Cr) dual phase stainless steel heat treatment than austenitic stainless steel slightly difficult, can produce plate, tube and wire and other products.
(7) the hardening effect of austenitic stainless steel is larger than that of type 18-8 austenitic stainless steel during cold working, which needs to be applied in the initial stage of deformation and deformation.
(8) compared with the austenitic stainless steel, the thermal conductivity coefficient is large, the linear expansion coefficient is small, which is suitable to be used as the lining of the equipment and the production of composite plate. Is also suitable for the production of heat exchanger tube core, heat transfer efficiency than the austenitic stainless steel high.
(9) there are still high chromium ferritic stainless steel of various brittle tendency, should not be used in more than 300 degrees C working conditions. CR double phase stainless steel quantity is low, the harm of sigma brittle phases are smaller.