AISI 1.4016 Ba 0.7mm Ss 430 Stainless Steel Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $1,311.99 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,311.99/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 430 1.4016
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, EN
- Certification: ISO, SGS, BV, RoHS, IBR, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Mtc: Available for Free
- Thickness: 0.3mm 0.4mm 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.8mm 1.0mm 1.2mm
- Trademark: STD
- Specification: CE SGS
- HS Code: 7219339000
- Type: Stainless Steel Sheets
- Grade: 400 Series
- Shape: Flat
- Surface Treatment: Bright
- Width: 1000 1200 1219 1500
- Brand: Tisco Baosteel
- Transport Package: Standard Sea-Worthy Package
- Origin: Tianjin China
1. 1.4016 ss sheet/plate 430
Type 430 is by far the most popular of all straight chromium stainless steels. It is the general purpose alloy of the ferritic class. This type contains approximately 17 percent chromium and is often referred as 17 chrome stainless. The higher chromium content imparts improved resistance of Type 430 is slightly less than carbon steel, but its thermal conductivity is one half that of carbon steel. Chromium stainless steel is magnetic.
(1) thickness: 0.3mm- 100mm
(2) width: 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, etc
(3) length: 2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 6000mm, etc
(4) The specifications can be provided as clients' requirement.
Grade 430 stainless steel is a low Alloy Ferritic Steel. Commonly used in the catering industry for the manufacture of kitchen sinks, domestic and industrial microwave ovens, refrigeration appliances and whole industrial kitchen systems.
Bundles, seaworthy wooden pallets or wooden cases. With or without edge protector, steel hoop and seals, in 20' or 40' container or as per customers' requirements.
Within 20 working days since we get the deposit,
Mainly according to your quantity and the ways of transportation.
T/T or L/C
Welcome to pay a visit to our company website ; www.std-steel.com
|Item||Tensile Test||Hardness Test|
|0.2%Y. S.||1%Y. S.||T. S.||EL (%)||HRB||HV|